Motorola baby monitor mbp33s
A baby monitor is one of the most important everyday aids for many new parents. The monitors keep an eye on your child while you are doing other duties or have some time to rest. The digital baby monitors are available with a video and sound function or with sensor mats. The monitoring is mostly wireless via DECT technology or digitally via WLAN. But which baby monitor suits your child? What should you watch out for when installing and commissioning? What is the range? Are there risks associated with radio transmission?
In our comprehensive guide, we answer the most important questions and compile the decisive criteria that will help you with the purchase. But first we compare 14 different models in our baby monitor comparison. We take a detailed look at the individual advantages and disadvantages, explain the functions in detail and give you practical tips for setting up and adjusting.
We look for concrete results from a baby monitor test and summarize the reviews and findings clearly. Ultimately, you should be able to choose the right baby monitor and avoid the most common mistakes when buying and setting it up.
With Motorola’s MBP33S digital video baby monitor, multiple cameras can be displayed. The device has Picture-in-Picture and Auto Screen Switch options that allow you to add cameras and monitor the whole family in four different places in your home. (Model MBP36SBU, sold separately.) 2.4 GHz FHSS wireless technology provides a reliable connection, thereby improving the range of the device and reducing signal loss. The exceptional wireless range of the MBP33S allows you to stay in contact with your baby within a radius of up to 180 m.
2.8 INCH COLOR SCREEN AND INFRARED NIGHT VISION
The 2.8-inch color screen on the MBP33S streams video and audio from your baby’s room. Infrared night vision lets you monitor what’s going on without having to turn on the lights.
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE DISPLAY AND TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION
Thanks to its two-way communication, the baby monitor keeps you in touch with your child wherever you are in the house. The sleep mode of the device, which comes with five lullabies, helps to relax the baby and get him back to sleep. The MBP33S also displays the room temperature, so you can keep it neither too hot nor too cold in your little one’s room.
- 2-way communication
- Very sensitive microphone
- 5 lullabies
Scope of delivery
- Parents unit
- Baby unit
- 2 power supplies
- Quick Start Guide
MOTOROLA 2.8 “white digital video baby monitor
The MOTOROLA MBP33S Digital Video Baby Monitor will allow you to monitor your baby and keep an eye on him day and night, since he is equipped with night vision and a zoom.
In addition, with its sharing function, you can record videos, take photos and share them instantly.
With the MOTOROLA MBP33S Digital Video Baby Monitor you can also hear the slightest noise! Equipped with FHSS digital wireless technology, it offers a reliable connection and crystal clear sound, allows a total absence of interference from other devices and guarantees confidentiality of communications.
With a range of 300 m, you can talk to baby from the other end of the house, thanks to its walkie-talkie function.
ECO mode reduces the power required by the transmission and the energy consumption.
Practical, it displays the room temperature of the baby’s room.
Features of the MOTOROLA Digital Video Baby Monitor with Screen:
- FHSS technology: encoding of the wireless connection guaranteeing a secure connection without interference.
- ECO mode: reduces the power of the waves emitted. The closer the device is to your baby, the less it needs to consume to obtain a perfect connection.
- Range up to 300 meters with alert function if out of range *.
- 2.8 ”color display screen.
- Infrared night vision.
- Remote control of the camera, digital zoom.
- Digital temperature display.
- Sharing function: allows you to connect the baby monitor to your computer.
- Walkie-talkie function: two-way communication.
- Sound level indicators.
- High microphone sensitivity.
- Adjustable volume.
- Baby unit with polyphonic lullabies.
- Rechargeable parent unit.
- Low battery warning.
- Base, possibility of wall mounting.
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 2.1 x 8 cm.
- Possibility of associating up to 4 baby units.
- Supplied with rechargeable battery for the parent unit, user manual and quick user guide.